Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Esther is with Jesus........

Esther Jade was born on Monday December 20, 2010. I am sure she went to be with Jesus sometime before that. We saw her heart beat on Wednesday last week at our dr. appointment but i think she was nearing the end even then. Weird things were happening over the weekend in my physical body and i knew something was different. Thank you for faithfully praying for us since we found out about our baby girl. We are taking one day at a time and depending on Jesus for each moment. I am thankful to God for sustaining us through that sad and hard day, the few days since, and the way I know HE WILL in the days and years to come. God was WITH us on that day in a way I have never experienced in my life. As Christmas Day approaches i am reminded that Jesus is the Reason for the Season, He is Emmanuel "God WITH us." Jesus, God in the flesh sent to us to save us, to give us the opportunity to have a relationship WITH Him. Again not something he will ever force on us. What kind of love is that??? True love. It doesn't matter what church we go to, what religion we say we are a part of, but what matters is Jesus and who we say HE IS. Do you know Him? Have you said yes to Him? It is the most important question we will EVER answer in this life. I have cried tears I have never cried before, from a depth that I did not know existed. And yet we have hope because we KNOW we will see her again. I know this because she is with Jesus and I will be with Jesus for eternity, which is forever, a lot longer than our time will be on this earth. For that i am so grateful. I am going to sign off for now. Thank you for being a part of our story with Esther, and for loving her. It means so much to her mom and dad.:) It is not over, nor will it ever be although our brief time with her here on earth is through. She will forever be in our hearts. Merry Christmas, and i pray that if you do not know Jesus as your Savior that you will discover Him THIS Christmas.

8 comments:

  1. I know there are no words which can take away your pain right now...just know we are here for you IN whatever way that needs to be! We love you both SO much and are so thankful to be a part of your life. We are blessed to know you and witness first-hand what it means to have such true and powerful faith in Jesus! Your blog has been an inspiring testimony to so many and I honor your courage for sharing the raw emotion that has come with each passing day since November 11th, 2010. We love you and are here for you always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this journey - it is amazing to read your words and see your amazing faith through this trial. Esther gets to experience perfect peace this Christmas, with Christ. We sure don't know all the reasons that this happened, but we do know that now she is with Him and will forever have touched all of us. Love you Mo - we want to do something for you, meals if that would be helpful - prayer for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't know me, but I found out about your story via the eRegion for Evergreen. I've been following your story and praying. I know nothing right now can take away or ease the pain, but know I'm praying for you guys. Blessing and healing to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you during this most difficult time. I had a baby die during pregnancy ... 18 years ago. I do understand the pain of having to say "good-bye" before you've said, "hello".

    Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monica....my heart is aching as I somewhat know what you are going through....my Brandon was a twin and we lost his twin at 5 months in utero, miraculously he stayed in the womb. It is a very odd feeling to know that child when no one else really does. Praying that you rest in the peace of our Lord as He is the only one who understands and sees (El Roi)...love you Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can only imagine the depth of your sorrow in losing your precious Esther Jade. We are praying that God comforts you as you walk this difficult road of loss, and that over time the emptiness that you feel now will be filled as only God can provide for your heart. You have taught us all so much by your witness, Monica, God is truly glorified in your life. Esther Jade is loved much, and will be greatly missed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't even imagine what you must be going through. You and your husband are in my prayers. May you find comfort and peace that only our Father in Heaven can give. Love, Kristy Schauermann

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been reading/catching up on your story, I hope you don't mind Emmary sent me your blog. I just wanted to tell you that your precious Esther shares the same birthday as my sister Mareshah, who has been with Jesus for 19 yrs. She would have been 31 on Dec 20th. My heart is breaking for you & Brian and you are in our prayers. Stephana Timmer

    ReplyDelete