Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Malibu

In exactly 11 hours we will be taking off for Young Life's Malibu Club for 7 days of crazy fun. I love Young Life camp.......it is like nothing else. It is the most amazing camp that is put on for high school kids. To experience what they mean to the Creator of the Universe, and to hear about the one true God who wants to have a personal relationship with each one of them, through Jesus Christ. This news will change their lives! The design of camp is awesome - 3 delicious meals a day, eating like kings and queens - not usual "camp" food, in a resort like setting, having the best week of their life. I can't wait. I have taken hundreds of kids to camp over the years and there has never been one person who has gone, that did not have the time of their life! If you read this blog, I would ask you to take a moment to pray for each of the kids who are going. There will be over 300 kids at camp our week, but 100 from our area in North Whatcom County, and 25 from Lynden High School. I can't name them all, but God knows where each one is at and wants to meet them there. Pray as the Holy Spirit leads you. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I will be thinking about/ praying for you all this week! I was just thinking today about how excited I am to go back up there. God changed my life forever in that place and I will never forget it. Have an amazing week!!!

    ReplyDelete